Lobby Art Auction
ArtSpring Lobby Art
2016/2017 Art Auction
Featuring Salt Spring Island Artists
Four fantastic pieces of art created by Salt Spring artists will be sold through a sealed bid auction, one piece at a time, throughout the 2016/17 Season at ArtSpring.
How does the Auction work?
• Fill out a bid slip and place it in the secure box near the art in the upper lobby. You may enter more than one bid as the auction progresses
• Note the auction closing date on the sign attached to the display
• Your bid is an agreement to purchase the art at the amount of your bid (plus shipping, if applicable)
• If you are the highest bidder, we will contact you to arrange payment and pickup
• Should ArtSpring be unable to reach the highest bidder after a week, we will accept the second highest bid
• Please note: each piece will have a reserve bid
Thank you for Supporting Artspring
ArtSpring is a community arts centre, built by Salt Springers and operated through the Island Arts Centre Society. Our operating budget is sustained through grants, fundraising, ticket revenue, and facility rentals, enabling us to keep the lights on and maintain a high caliber of theatrical offerings at affordable rates.
Your support of the ArtSpring Lobby Art Auction is greatly appreciated. YOU are bringing the Arts to Salt Spring Island!
From now until April 9th, place bids on this Limited Edition Giclée Print by landscape artist Carol Evans. Valued at $700, bids start at $200.
Other ways you can support ArtSpring
• Become a member
• Attend an event
• Make a donation
• Consider naming ArtSpring as a beneficiary in your estate plans and join The Bravo Circle … Standing Up for the Arts.