Do you have a question about visiting ArtSpring? Please check through our FAQs, or Contact Us if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
You can read more about the COVID-19 safety measures in place at ArtSpring here.
Events at ArtSpring
Our online Events Calendar has details about all events at ArtSpring.
How to buy a ticket
Our Box Office is open Tuesday-Thursday, 10am-1pm. You can purchase tickets in person or by phone 250.537.2102. Outside of these hours please leave a message and we’ll call you back. You can also buy tickets online – tickets.artspring.ca
We accept Visa, Mastercard, debit, cash or cheque (payable to ArtSpring). You can also pay for tickets in person using a gift certificate. Please present the gift certificate at the time of purchase.
GST is added to ArtSpring Presents events. There is no GST on rental events.
ArtSpring terms and conditions of sale (2021-22 season)
• Proof of vaccination is required for every patron age 12+ attending an event. As of September 13 anyone attending an event will be required to show proof of at least one vaccination. Starting on October 24 the Public Health Order requires proof that those attending events have received two vaccinations at least seven days prior. Patrons age 19+ are also required to show a piece of valid government photo ID. Get your BC Vaccine Card here.
• Patrons must present a valid proof of vaccination each time they attend an event. Patrons unable to show proof will be denied entry, refunds will not be issued. Vaccination records will not be kept on file by ArtSpring.
• Face masks are mandatory at all times. Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
• Tickets are sold as Reserved Seating, with a capacity determined by the public health order in place at the time of the event.
• Advance ticket sales only. There is no pre-show sales service. Tickets purchased online and by phone can be picked up at the entry door.
• Enter the theatre at the back doors, from the lower parking lot (McPhillips Ave). The upper parking lot will be closed and front entrance will be closed.
• Arrive between 6:30-7:15pm (for a 7:30pm event) and 1:30-2:15pm (for a 2:30pm event).
• Doors close five minutes before performance time – strictly no late admittance.
• Follow floor markings and all signage present at ArtSpring.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Washrooms are open.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from patrons who are not in your party when moving through the building.
• Performances are 75-90 minutes, plus introduction, from September-December 2021. We anticipate longer events from January 2022.
• There is no intermission and no concession service from September-December 2021. We anticipate intermissions and concessions from January 2022.
• Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days; if you or anyone you have come in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for health reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
• If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.
Youth and seniors pricing
ArtSpring Presents events have special pricing for youth, aged 2-18. Children up to 2 years of age can sit on a lap and don’t require a ticket. Rental shows may define youth at a different age. Please ask the Box Office when you are purchasing your tickets.
Met Opera live broadcasts have pricing for seniors, aged 65+. Some rental shows also have seniors’ pricing.
Refund / exchange / ticket transfer policy
- Tickets for ArtSpring Presents events can be exchanged prior to the performance for any performance in our current season, or you can take an ArtSpring credit.
- Tickets for Rental events can be exchanged within the same rental show/event.
- If exchanging to a higher ticket price the price difference is payable.
- All exchanges are subject to a $2 per ticket exchange fee.
- Tickets are transferable.
The ArtSpring theatre has two wheelchair accessible seats, with adjacent companion seats. Please Contact the Box Office if you would like to book them – these seats are not available to book online. The building also has an elevator between the upper and lower lobby levels, a wheelchair accessible washroom, and disabled parking at the front and back of the building.
Certified assistance dogs are allowed in the theatre. Please let the Box Office know you are bringing a dog when you book your tickets.
ArtSpring has a Sennheiser infrared headset receiver system. Please contact the Box Office in advance if you would like to reserve a headset, or speak to the Duty Manager at the show.
Arriving for a show
Please check your ticket to confirm the performance start time.
For the 2021-22 season doors open one hour before the start of the show for proof of vaccine checks. Theatre doors open 30 minutes before. If you are picking up tickets at the door, please allow plenty of time.
ArtSpring patrons can use two parking lots – one behind the building, from McPhillips Ave, and an upper parking lot on Seaview Ave*. There is also on-street parking in the surrounding area.
We have two disabled parking spots by the front entrance, and two in the lower parking lot.
Cyclists will find a bike rack at the front of the building.
* for the 2021-22 season, the upper parking lot is closed.
Lost / forgotten tickets
We are happy to reprint any tickets that are shown as purchased on your patron record in our box office database.
For the 2021-22 season there is strictly no late admittance. Doors close five minutes before the performance starts.
For the 2021-22 season there are no concessions for performances between September and December 2021.
We hope to recommence a concessions service from January 2022.
Some patrons have sensitivities to scent, so out of consideration for your fellow theatre-goers, please refrain from wearing scented products when attending a performance at ArtSpring.
Phones / recording equipment
You must turn off your cell phone during a performance, and the use of cameras, audio, and video recording equipment is prohibited.
Lost and found
ArtSpring has lost and found storage in the Box Office. We empty the box every 3 months, so let us know as soon as possible if you have lost anything.
Comments and feedback
If you have any comments, questions or feedback about a show, you can speak to the Duty Manager at the performance. After the performance please Contact the Administration team.