Do you have a question about visiting ArtSpring? Please check through our FAQs, or Contact Us if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
You can read more about the COVID-19 safety measures in place at ArtSpring here.
Events at ArtSpring
Our online Events Calendar has details about all events at ArtSpring.
How to buy a ticket
Our Box Office is open Tuesday-Thursday, 10am-1pm.* You can purchase tickets in person or by phone 250.537.2102. Outside of these hours please leave a message and we’ll call you back. You can also buy tickets online – tickets.artspring.ca
(*currently closed for in-person sales, to Feb 5, 2021)
We accept Visa, Mastercard, debit, cash or cheque (payable to ArtSpring). You can also pay for tickets in person using a gift certificate. Please present the gift certificate at the time of purchase.
GST is added to ArtSpring Presents events. There is no GST on rental events.
Terms & Conditions of sale relating to the safety protocols in place at ArtSpring:
- Tickets are sold as General Seating. A seating map is prepared in advance, and your seat numbers will be given to you on arrival. If you wish to sit with other ticket purchasers who are in your bubble, please let the box office know no later than 24 hours before the event.
- Advance ticket sales only. There is no pre-show box office service.
- ArtSpring is required to take the name and contact details of every ticket holder for contact tracing purposes. This information will be held securely for 30 days.
- No paper tickets will be issued – guest-list check-in on arrival.
- Enter the theatre at the back doors, from the lower parking lot – the upper parking lot will be closed and front entrance will be closed.
- Arrive between 6:55-7:15pm (for a 7:30pm event) and 1:55-2:15pm (for a 2:30pm event).
- Maintain a physical distance of 2m/6ft from patrons that are not in your party
- Follow floor markings and all signage present at ArtSpring
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Face masks are mandatory at all times. Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
- Washrooms are open for one patron at a time.
- Performances are 75 minutes, plus introduction.
- There is no intermission and no concession service.
- Artist merchandise, if available, can be pre-purchased and will be delivered to your seat.
- Please remain in your seats at the end of a performance. The front of house team will direct a staggered exit to the audience left or right exterior doors.
- Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days; if you or anyone you have come in contact with test positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for the aforementioned reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
- If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.
Buying tickets online
You can buy tickets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from tickets.artspring.ca There is an online purchase fee of $1 per ticket, up to a maximum of $5.
We will confirm all online purchases by email. If you don’t receive an email confirmation please Contact the Box Office.
For the 2020-21 season, there are no printed tickets. There will be a guest list at the door for every event.
Youth and seniors pricing
ArtSpring Presents events have special pricing for youth, aged 2-18. Children up to 2 years of age can sit on a lap and don’t require a ticket. Rental shows may define youth at a different age. Please ask the Box Office when you are purchasing your tickets.
Met Opera live broadcasts have pricing for seniors, aged 65+. Some rental shows also have seniors’ pricing.
Refund / exchange / ticket transfer policy
- Tickets for ArtSpring Presents events can be exchanged for any performance in our current season, or you can take an ArtSpring credit.
- Tickets for Rental events can be exchanged within the same rental show/event.
- If exchanging to a higher ticket price the price difference is payable.
- Tickets are transferable.
The ArtSpring theatre has two wheelchair accessible seats, with adjacent companion seats. Please Contact the Box Office if you would like to book them – these seats are not available to book online. The building also has an elevator between the upper and lower lobby levels, a wheelchair accessible washroom, and disabled parking at the front and back of the building.
Certified assistance dogs are allowed in the theatre. Please let the Box Office know you are bringing a dog when you book your tickets.
ArtSpring has a Sennheiser infrared headset receiver system. Please contact the Box Office in advance if you would like to reserve a headset, or speak to the Duty Manager at the show.
Arriving for a show
Please check your ticket to confirm the performance start time. The Box Office opens one hour before the start of a show, and the theatre doors open 30 minutes before. If you are picking up tickets, please allow plenty of time.
ArtSpring patrons can use two parking lots – one behind the building, from McPhillips Ave, and an upper parking lot on Seaview Ave. There is also on-street parking in the surrounding area.
We have two disabled parking spots by the front entrance, and two in the lower parking lot.
Cyclists will find a bike rack at the front of the building.
Lost / forgotten tickets
We are happy to reprint any tickets that are shown as purchased on your patron record in our box office database.
The Duty Manager will seat latecomers at their discretion, usually during a suitable break in the performance.
Some performances have a strict no admittance policy after the show has started. You are welcome to watch the performance on the monitor in the lobby.
All ArtSpring Presents events with an intermission have concessions (tea, coffee, juice and cookies, by donation) and most events have a bar (wine and beer) before the show and during intermission. We accept cash only.
Not all rental shows have concessions.
Some patrons have sensitivities to scent, so out of consideration for your fellow theatre-goers, please refrain from wearing scented products when attending a performance at ArtSpring.
Phones / recording equipment
You must turn off your cell phone during a performance, and the use of cameras, audio, and video recording equipment is prohibited.
Lost and found
ArtSpring has lost and found storage in the Box Office. We empty the box every 3 months, so let us know as soon as possible if you have lost anything.
Comments and feedback
If you have any comments, questions or feedback about a show, you can speak to the Duty Manager at the performance. After the performance please Contact the Administration team.