Our online ticketing service makes it easy for you to buy tickets to individual events when our Box Office is closed.
- If you have specific needs (like needing a wheelchair accessible seat), it is best to contact the Box Office by phone at 250-537-2102 for personal assistance.
- Online ticketing is also designed primarily to sell tickets to individual shows. For subscription packages, creating your own series, or other more complex transactions, we ask that you talk to us in person.
- Not all discounted ticket prices are available online. For discounts based on purchasing multiple events, for example, please contact the Box Office.
- There is a $1 convenience fee per ticket purchased online. This is a standard procedure for most performing arts venues across Canada and ArtSpring’s convenience fees are some of the lowest in the country.
- Youth tickets for ArtSpring Presents shows are available to youth aged eighteen and under.
Buy tickets by phone or in person:
You can also buy tickets by calling or visiting the Box Office at ArtSpring during our business hours Monday to Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm. The Box Office is also open one hour prior to show times for tickets to that show only.
Ticket Return / Exchange Policy:
Tickets are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled.
Tickets for ArtSpring Presents events can be exchanged for any performance in our current season.
Tickets for Rental events can be exchanged within the same rental show/event.
Original tickets must be presented at the Box Office at the time of exchange.
$2 service fee per ticket for all exchanges. If exchanging to a higher ticket price the price difference is payable.
NOTE: Exchanges must be completed 5+ business days prior to the date of your original ticket. Less than 5 business days you can turn your ticket in for someone else to enjoy – with our heartfelt thanks.