You can use our online ticketing service to buy tickets for ArtSpring for individual events when our Box Office is closed.
- If you have specific requests (like needing a wheelchair accessible seat), please contact the Box Office by phone at 250-537-2102 for personal assistance.
- For our season subscription packages, creating your own series, or other more complex transactions, please contact the Box Office.
- Not all discounted ticket prices are available online. For discounts based on purchasing multiple events, for example, please contact the Box Office.
- There is a $1 convenience fee per ticket purchased online. This is a standard procedure for most performing arts venues across Canada and ArtSpring’s convenience fees are some of the lowest in the country.
- Youth tickets for ArtSpring Presents shows are available to youth aged eighteen and under.
Buy tickets by phone or in person:
You can also buy tickets by calling or visiting the Box Office at ArtSpring during our business hours Monday to Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm. The Box Office opens one hour prior to show times for tickets to that show only.
Ticket Return / Exchange Policy:
Tickets are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled.
You can exchange tickets for ArtSpring Presents events for any performance in our current season. For Rental events, you can exchange tickets only within the same rental show/event. You must present your original tickets at the Box Office at the time of exchange.
There is a $2 service fee per ticket for all exchanges. If you are exchanging to a higher ticket price you will need to pay the price difference.
NOTE: You must complete an exchange 5+ business days prior to the date of your original ticket. Less than 5 business days you can turn your ticket in for someone else to enjoy – with our heartfelt thanks.
Tickets are transferable.