You can use our online ticketing service to buy tickets for ArtSpring for individual events when our Box Office is closed.
- If you have specific requests (like needing a wheelchair accessible seat), please contact the Box Office by phone at 250.537.2102 for personal assistance.
- For our season subscription packages, creating your own series, or other more complex transactions, please contact the Box Office.
- Not all discounted ticket prices are available online. For discounts based on purchasing multiple events, for example, please contact the Box Office.
- There is a $1 convenience fee per ticket purchased online. This is a standard procedure for most performing arts venues across Canada and ArtSpring’s convenience fees are some of the lowest in the country.
- Youth tickets for ArtSpring Presents shows are available to youth aged eighteen and under.
Buy tickets by phone or in person:
You can also buy tickets by calling or visiting the Box Office at ArtSpring during our business hours Tuesday to Thursday 10:00am – 1:00pm. There is currently no pre-show Box Office office – all tickets are advance sales only.
Ticket Return / Exchange Policy:
- Tickets for ArtSpring Presents events can be exchanged for any performance in our current season, or you can take an ArtSpring credit.
- Tickets for Rental events can be exchanged within the same rental show/event.
- If exchanging to a higher ticket price the price difference is payable.
- Tickets are transferable.
Terms & Conditions of sale relating to the safety protocols in place at ArtSpring:
- Tickets are sold as General Seating. Seats will be assigned to your party on the day of the event.
- Advance ticket sales only. There is no pre-show box office service.
- ArtSpring is required to take the name and contact details of every ticket holder for contact tracing purposes. This information will be held securely for 30 days.
- No paper tickets will be issued – guest-list check-in on arrival.
- Enter the theatre from the lower parking lot – the upper parking lot will be closed and front entrance will be closed.
- Arrive between 6:55-7:15pm (for a 7:30pm event) and 1:55-2:15pm (for a 2:30pm event).
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 metres/6ft from patrons that are not in your party
- Follow floor markings and all signage present at ArtSpring
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Face masks are mandatory when not in your theatre seat (due to narrow passageways). Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
- Washrooms are open for one patron at a time.
- Performances are 60 minutes, plus introduction.
- There is no intermission and no concession service.
- Artist CDs, if available, can be pre-purchased and will be delivered to your seat.
- Please remain in your seats at the end of a performance. The front of house team will direct a staggered exit to the audience left or right exterior doors.
- Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days; if you or anyone you have come in contact with test positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for the aforementioned reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
- If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.