You can use our online ticketing service to buy tickets for ArtSpring for individual events when our Box Office is closed. Please see How To Set Up An Online Ticket Account, and How To Buy Tickets Online for more information.
- If you have specific requests (like needing a wheelchair accessible seat), please contact the Box Office by phone at 250.537.2102 for personal assistance.
- For our season subscription packages, creating your own series, or other more complex transactions, please contact the Box Office.
- Not all discounted ticket prices are available online. For discounts based on purchasing multiple events, for example, please contact the Box Office.
- There is a $1 convenience fee per ticket purchased online. This is a standard procedure for most performing arts venues across Canada and ArtSpring’s convenience fees are some of the lowest in the country.
- Youth tickets for ArtSpring Presents shows are available to youth aged eighteen and under.
- If you have a ticket for a livestream show, here’s how to access it – How to watch a livestream show
Buy tickets by phone or in person:
You can also buy tickets by calling or visiting the Box Office at ArtSpring during our business hours Tuesday to Thursday 10:00am – 1:00pm.* There is currently no pre-show Box Office office – all tickets are advance sales only.
(*currently closed for in-person sales, Nov 20, 2020 – Feb 5, 2021)
Ticket Return / Exchange Policy:
- Tickets for ArtSpring Presents events can be exchanged for any performance in our current season, or you can take an ArtSpring credit.
- Tickets for Rental events can be exchanged within the same rental show/event.
- If exchanging to a higher ticket price the price difference is payable.
- Tickets are transferable.
Terms & Conditions of sale relating to the safety protocols in place at ArtSpring:
- Tickets are sold as General Seating. A seating map is prepared in advance, and your seat numbers will be given to you on arrival. If you wish to sit with other ticket purchasers who are in your bubble, please let the box office know no later than 24 hours before the event.
- Advance ticket sales only. There is no pre-show box office service.
- ArtSpring is required to take the name and contact details of every ticket holder for contact tracing purposes. This information will be held securely for 30 days.
- No paper tickets will be issued – guest-list check-in on arrival.
- Enter the theatre at the back doors, from the lower parking lot. The upper parking lot will be closed and front entrance will be closed.
- Arrive between 6:55-7:15pm (for a 7:30pm event) and 1:55-2:15pm (for a 2:30pm event).
- Maintain a physical distance of 2m/6ft from patrons that are not in your party
- Follow floor markings and all signage present at ArtSpring
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Face masks are mandatory at all times. Masks are available at the door but please try to bring your own.
- Washrooms are open for one patron at a time.
- Performances are 75 minutes, plus introduction.
- There is no intermission and no concession service.
- Artist merchandise, if available, can be pre-purchased and will be delivered to your seat.
- Please remain in your seats at the end of a performance. The front of house team will direct a staggered exit to the audience left or right exterior doors.
- Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days; if you or anyone you have come in contact with test positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for the aforementioned reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
- If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.