You can use our online ticketing service to buy tickets for ArtSpring for individual events when our Box Office is closed. Please see How To Set Up An Online Ticket Account, and How To Buy Tickets Online for more information.
- If you have specific requests (like needing a wheelchair accessible seat), please contact the Box Office by phone at 250.537.2102 for personal assistance.
- For our season subscription packages, creating your own series, or other more complex transactions, please contact the Box Office.
- Not all discounted ticket prices are available online. For discounts based on purchasing multiple events, for example, please contact the Box Office.
- There is a $1 convenience fee per ticket purchased online. This is a standard procedure for most performing arts venues across Canada and ArtSpring’s convenience fees are some of the lowest in the country.
- Youth tickets for ArtSpring Presents shows are available to youth aged eighteen and under.
- If you have a ticket for a livestream show, here’s how to access it – How to watch a livestream show
Buy tickets by phone or in person:
You can also buy tickets by calling or visiting the Box Office at ArtSpring during our business hours Tuesday to Thursday 10:00am – 1:00pm. There is currently no pre-show Box Office office – all tickets are advance sales only.
Ticket Return / Exchange Policy:
- Tickets for ArtSpring Presents events can be exchanged prior to the performance for any performance in our current season, or you can take an ArtSpring credit.
- Tickets for Rental events can be exchanged within the same rental show/event.
- If exchanging to a higher ticket price the price difference is payable.
- All exchanges are subject to a $2 per ticket exchange fee.
- Tickets are transferable.
ArtSpring terms and conditions of sale (2021-22 season)
• Proof of vaccination is required for every patron age 12+ attending an event. As of September 13 anyone attending an event will be required to show proof of at least one vaccination. Starting on October 24 the Public Health Order requires proof that those attending events have received two vaccinations at least seven days prior. Patrons age 19+ are also required to show a piece of valid government photo ID. Get your BC Vaccine Card here.
• Patrons must present a valid proof of vaccination each time they attend an event. Patrons unable to show proof will be denied entry, refunds will not be issued. Vaccination records will not be kept on file by ArtSpring.
• Face masks are mandatory at all times. Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
• Tickets are sold as Reserved Seating, with a capacity determined by the public health order in place at the time of the event.
• Advance ticket sales only. There is no pre-show sales service. Tickets purchased online and by phone can be picked up at the entry door.
• Enter the theatre at the back doors, from the lower parking lot (McPhillips Ave). The upper parking lot will be closed and front entrance will be closed.
• Arrive between 6:30-7:15pm (for a 7:30pm event) and 1:30-2:15pm (for a 2:30pm event).
• Doors close five minutes before performance time – strictly no late admittance.
• Follow floor markings and all signage present at ArtSpring.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Washrooms are open.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from patrons who are not in your party when moving through the building.
• Performances are 75-90 minutes, plus introduction, from September-December 2021. We anticipate longer events from January 2022.
• There is no intermission and no concession service from September-December 2021. We anticipate intermissions and concessions from January 2022.
• Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days; if you or anyone you have come in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for health reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
• If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.