Buy tickets online:
You can use our online ticketing service to buy tickets for ArtSpring for individual events when our Box Office is closed. Please see How To Set Up An Online Ticket Account, and How To Buy Tickets Online for more information.
If you have specific requests (like needing a wheelchair accessible seat), please contact the Box Office by phone at 250.537.2102 for personal assistance.
For our season subscription packages, creating your own series, or other more complex transactions, please contact the Box Office.
Not all discounted ticket prices are available online. For discounts based on purchasing multiple events, for example, please contact the Box Office.
There is a $1 convenience fee per ticket purchased online. This is a standard procedure for most performing arts venues across Canada and ArtSpring’s convenience fees are some of the lowest in the country.
Youth tickets for ArtSpring Presents shows are available to youth aged eighteen and under.
Buy tickets by phone or in person:
You can buy tickets by calling or visiting the Box Office at ArtSpring during our business hours Tuesday to Friday 10:00am – 1:00pm. You can also purchase, or pick up pre-booked tickets, one hour before showtime.
Ticket Return / Exchange Policy:
Tickets for the 2021-22 ArtSpring Presents season, and Rental events, are refundable if the show is cancelled, or if you have any health issues.
- Tickets for ArtSpring Presents events can be exchanged prior to the performance for any performance in our current season, or you can take an ArtSpring credit.
- Tickets for Rental events can be exchanged within the same rental show/event.
- If exchanging to a higher ticket price the price difference is payable.
- All exchanges are subject to a $2 per ticket exchange fee.
- Tickets are transferable.
ArtSpring terms and conditions of sale (2021-22 season)
• Proof of vaccination is no longer required for events and exhibitions at ArtSpring, except where specifically requested by a rental client booking.
• From June 1, 2022 face masks are no longer mandatory at ArtSpring for anyone attending a theatre or gallery event. ArtSpring staff and front-of-house volunteers will continue to wear masks, and we do recommend and appreciate our patrons wearing them whilst in the building. Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
• Tickets are sold as reserved seating, at 100% capacity.
• Patrons can now use all external doors to enter the building.
• The upper parking lot will be open for theatre events only.
• Pre-show box office opens one hour before showtime for pre-booked ticket pick-up, and sales for that show only.
• Doors close five minutes before showtime – strictly no late admittance.
• Follow all signage present at ArtSpring.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Washrooms are open.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from patrons who are not in your party.
• Performances may include a concessions service, and an intermission.
• Artist merchandise, if available, can be purchased in the lobby. Cash sales only.
• Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you or anyone you have come in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for health reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.