How to watch a livestream broadcast from ArtSpring
When you have purchased a ticket to watch a livestream broadcast you access it from your online tickets account.
1. Login to your account. Go to https://tickets.artspring.ca and click Login (top right of screen). Fill in your email and password under ArtSpring Login, and click the Login button:
2. Once you are logged in you are taken to your account Home Page. Click the button at the top of the left column, Tickets for Upcoming Performances.
3. You will see the livestream show – click the blue Watch button next to the event (above the image of the show):
4. You will see a countdown timer that tells you how long until the video begins (if you log in before the pre-show start time, eg. Pre-show for The Jeff & Chrissy Show starts at 7:15pm, and the main live broadcast starts at 7:30pm):
5. Once the event starts you will see a player. To view the event, click the Play button. You can adjust the volume and make the video full screen on the player:
6. If you have any trouble with the player, try refreshing the page. If it has been longer than 15 minutes since you first logged in, you may need to log in again.
7. If you are late logging in, the stream is still available. If you miss the broadcast that you paid for, it may be available up to six hours after the start of the event.