Monday December 6 | 7:30pm
The Vetta Chamber Players goes baroque with an all-woman ensemble
performing celebrated concerti by Bach, Corelli, Vivaldi, and Handel.
Bach Concerto for two violins in D minor
Corelli Christmas Concerto in G minor
Vivaldi Concerto for four violins in B minor
Handel Concerto Grosso Opus 6 No. 5 in D Major
Joan Blackman, Christi Meyers, Jennie Press, Casandra Bequary, Molly MacKinnon, Rebecca Ruthven, violins
Emilie Grimes Bouchard, Katrina Chitty, violas
Amy Laing, MinJee Yoon, cellos
Meaghan Williams, bass
Christina Hutten, harpsichord
Vetta Presents 2021-22 season at ArtSpring is generously sponsored by Michael Pidgeon.
Adult $20 single concert price
Adult $15 series ticket price ($60 for the 4-concert series Oct 26, Dec 6, Jan 31, Mar 21)
ArtSpring terms and conditions of sale (2021-22 season)
• Proof of vaccination is required for every patron age 12+ attending an event. Starting on October 24 the Public Health Order requires proof that those attending events have received two vaccinations at least seven days prior. Patrons age 19+ are also required to show a piece of valid government photo ID. Get your BC Vaccine Card here.
• Patrons must present a valid proof of vaccination each time they attend an event. Patrons unable to show proof will be denied entry, refunds will not be issued. Vaccination records will not be kept on file by ArtSpring.
• Face masks are mandatory at all times. Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
• Tickets are sold as Reserved Seating, with a capacity determined by the public health order in place at the time of the event.
• Advance ticket sales only. There is no pre-show sales service. Tickets purchased online and by phone can be picked up at the entry door.
• Enter the theatre at the back doors, from the lower parking lot (McPhillips Ave). The upper parking lot will be closed and front entrance will be closed.
• Arrive between 6:30-7:15pm (for a 7:30pm event) and 1:30-2:15pm (for a 2:30pm event).
• Doors close five minutes before performance time – strictly no late admittance.
• Follow floor markings and all signage present at ArtSpring.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Washrooms are open.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from patrons who are not in your party when moving through the building.
• Performances are 75-90 minutes, plus introduction, from September-December 2021. We anticipate longer events from January 2022.
• There is no intermission and no concession service from September-December 2021. We anticipate intermissions and concessions from January 2022.
• Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you or anyone you have come in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for health reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
• If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.