December 10, 11, 12 (at 7:30pm) December 13 (at 2:30pm)
Join Jeff and Chrissy and their friends, The Foxglove Singers and The Milton Family Pipes and Whistles Band while they prepare for the opening night of their show “A Salty Holiday”. The festive season is in the air. It’s the last hour before showtime at the theatre. The Band is warming up, the players are arriving, hilarity ensues as they careen their way to show time. But will the show make the opening curtain? Join them for an evening of holiday nostalgia to find out.
The Jeff and Chrissy Show is inspired by the classic Christmas radio specials, such as the George Burns and Gracie Allen show.
Christina Penhale & Jeffrey Renn, with Jekka Mack, Margo Milton and Wendy & Derrick Milton.
Proudly sponsored by Joan Farlinger, Mouat’s Old Salty, and Salt Spring Coffee.
COVID-19 safety protocols
Your safety is our priority. We are taking all measures to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable theatre setting, and we are following current regulations provided by the provincial government, WorkSafeBC, and ActSafeBC. For each performance we are selling a maximum of 50 tickets, advance sales only. Your seating will have appropriate social distancing between your party and the next. Each party will have their own entry point to a seating row. An additional entrance and exit will be used to load in and out of the theatre. If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms please do not attend the concert and contact the box office. ArtSpring will be providing hand sanitizer, and facemasks are required when entering and exiting the theatre due to narrow doorways. Masks are not mandatory whilst in your seat.
- Patrons required to give name and contact number for all ticketholders in their party at time of purchase
- Maximum group size is 6.
- No paper tickets – guest list on arrival
- Arrival via lower parking lot only (upper parking lot will be closed).
- Staff wearing PPE
- Masks available to attendees
- Merchandise is pre-ordered and delivered to your seat
- No intermission and no concession
- Cleaning/disinfecting entire space before and after the event
- Please maintain social distance from others outside of your party
Please see Box Office for full terms and conditions of sale.