Thursday November 25 | 7:30pm
Stephen Fearing’s music embodies a fierce intelligence, a haunting candor, and a steady-handed pursuit of fleeting beauty. He exudes an abiding love for his craft and a respect for his audience that is reflected in two Juno awards and a touring circuit that includes festival stages and concert halls across Canada, Europe and the United States. A beguiling teller of tales and a singularly intense instrumentalist, Fearing is an alluring entertainer – heartbreaking, expansive and full of mirth – with a clear, honorable voice that lifts you out into his wide world and “brings you back home to yourself”.
Thank you to Mouat’s Old Salty for sponsoring this performance.
Photo: Jen Squires
You might also like – Stephen Fearing song writing workshop | Wednesday November 24 10am-5pm
ArtSpring terms and conditions of sale (2021-22 season)
• Proof of vaccination is required for every patron age 12+ attending an event. As of September 13 anyone attending an event will be required to show proof of at least one vaccination. Starting on October 24 the Public Health Order requires proof that those attending events have received two vaccinations at least seven days prior. Patrons age 19+ are also required to show a piece of valid government photo ID. Get your BC Vaccine Card here.
• Patrons must present a valid proof of vaccination each time they attend an event. Patrons unable to show proof will be denied entry, refunds will not be issued. Vaccination records will not be kept on file by ArtSpring.
• Face masks are mandatory at all times. Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
• Tickets are sold as Reserved Seating, with a capacity determined by the public health order in place at the time of the event.
• Advance ticket sales only. There is no pre-show sales service. Tickets purchased online and by phone can be picked up at the entry door.
• Enter the theatre at the back doors, from the lower parking lot (McPhillips Ave). The upper parking lot will be closed and front entrance will be closed.
• Arrive between 6:30-7:15pm (for a 7:30pm event) and 1:30-2:15pm (for a 2:30pm event).
• Doors close five minutes before performance time – strictly no late admittance.
• Follow floor markings and all signage present at ArtSpring.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Washrooms are open.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from patrons who are not in your party when moving through the building.
• Performances are 75-90 minutes, plus introduction, from September-December 2021. We anticipate longer events from January 2022.
• There is no intermission and no concession service from September-December 2021. We anticipate intermissions and concessions from January 2022.
• Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days; if you or anyone you have come in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for health reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
• If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.