March 13th 2020: The Forum arranged a discussion at ArtSpring with Dr. Kevin Patterson and Executive Director of Greenwoods Eldercare society, Aletha Humphreys, to discuss the potential implications and realities of a new and rapidly spreading virus, named COVID-19.
Two years on from that first discussion, we welcome back Kevin Patterson and Aletha Humphreys to re-visit some of their observations from that night, to look at how Salt Spring, BC, Canada, and the world have fared, and to explore what the future might hold.
Their first-hand knowledge from working in critical care medicine and an eldercare centre respectively, make them ideally placed to answer your questions and to fill in some of the gaps in our understanding of what has really happened in the last two years.
ArtSpring terms and conditions of sale
• PLEASE NOTE: All patrons age 12+ are required to show proof of full vaccination (7 days after dose 2) to attend this event. Patrons age 19+ are also required to show a piece of valid government photo ID.
• Face masks are required by ArtSpring at all times for everyone age 5+ until May 31 2022. Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
• Tickets are sold as reserved seating, at 100% capacity.
• Pre-show box office opens one hour before showtime, for ticket pick-up, and sales for that event only.
• Doors close five minutes before performance time – strictly no late admittance.
• Follow all health and safety signage present at ArtSpring.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from patrons who are not in your party when moving through the building.
• Performances may include a short intermission.
• There is no concession service at any event until our mask requirement is lifted.
• Artist merchandise, if available, can be purchased in the lobby. Cash sales only.
• Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you or anyone you have come in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for health reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
• If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.