Tickets are $13 per film for 1-3 films | 10% discount for 4-7 films | 20% discount for 8+ films.
Totalitarian regimes along the Caspian Sea, such as Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan, are known for abusing the human rights of their own citizens. These oil-rich autocrats wield “caviar diplomacy” – a specific brand of lobbying power – to become commercial partners to many Western businesses and nations, which hypocritically proclaim values of freedom of speech, democratic elections and prohibition of torture…all of which are conveniently ignored when unfathomable amounts of money are on (or under) the table. Their most powerful allies in Western Parliaments and on the Council of Europe turn a blind eye when confronted with these abuses. Using petrodollars to purchase international respectability, these kleptocracies launder their image by hosting international competitions, building Olympic stadiums and enticing such global celebrities as Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Sting, while simultaneously buying silence on the international scene.
ArtSpring terms and conditions of sale (2021-22 season)
• As per the Public Health Order, proof of vaccination is required for every patron age 12+ attending an event. Until June 30 2022 anyone age 13+ attending an event will be required to show proof of two vaccinations at least seven days prior. 12 year olds only need to show proof of one dose of vaccine. Please ensure everyone in your party is aware of these requirements. Patrons age 19+ are also required to show a piece of valid government photo ID. Get your BC Vaccine Card here.
• Patrons must present a valid proof of vaccination each time they attend an event. Patrons unable to show proof will be denied entry, refunds will not be issued. Vaccination records will not be kept on file by ArtSpring.
• Face masks are mandatory at all times for everyone age 5+. Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
• Tickets are sold as Reserved Seating. Capacity restrictions for all ArtSpring Presents events will be lifted from February 17, 2022. Some rental clients may choose to remain at 50% capacity.
• Enter the theatre at the back doors, from the lower parking lot (McPhillips Ave). No entry via the front door.
• The upper parking lot will be closed.
• To allow time for the check-in process doors will open one hour before showtime. Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before showtime.
• Pre-show box office opens one hour before showtime.
• Doors close five minutes before performance time – strictly no late admittance.
• Follow all signage present at ArtSpring.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Washrooms are open.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from patrons who are not in your party when moving through the building.
• Performances may include a limited ‘bathroom break’ intermission.
• There is no concession service at any event until the current mask mandate is lifted.
• Artist merchandise, if available, can be purchased in the lobby. Cash sales only.
• Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you or anyone you have come in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for health reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
• If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.