CANCELLED due to new Provincial Public Health Order (Nov 19, 2020). The Box Office will contact ticketholders to process refunds.
Come see the Makana Youth Choir in action with their end of term concert.
These young singers from grades 2-5 will show you their enthusiasm and joy this Holiday Season. With a focus on teaching musical concepts such as harmony, tone and note reading, find out what these young singers have been learning.
Sponsored by Joan Farlinger, Galleons Lap Photography, The Lost Chords, and Viva Chorale.
COVID-19 safety protocols
Your safety is our priority. We are taking all measures to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable theatre setting, and we are following current regulations provided by the provincial government, WorkSafeBC, and ActSafeBC. For each performance we are selling a maximum of 50 tickets, advance sales only. Your seating will have appropriate social distancing between your party and the next. Each party will have their own entry point to a seating row. An additional entrance and exit will be used to load in and out of the theatre. If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms please do not attend the concert and contact the box office. ArtSpring will be providing hand sanitizer, and facemasks are required when entering and exiting the theatre due to narrow doorways. Masks are not mandatory whilst in your seat.
- Patrons required to give name and contact number for all ticketholders in their party at time of purchase
- Maximum group size is 6.
- No paper tickets – guest list on arrival
- Arrival via lower parking lot only (upper parking lot will be closed).
- Staff wearing PPE
- Masks available to attendees
- Merchandise is pre-ordered and delivered to your seat
- No intermission and no concession
- Cleaning/disinfecting entire space before and after the event
- Please maintain social distance from others outside of your party
Please see Box Office for full terms and conditions of sale.