Friday November 26 | 7:30pm
Come see the Makana Youth Choir in action with their end of term concert.
Makana Youth Choir is pleased to present a concert of hope, friendship, resilience, and love. The program takes the audience on a journey of emotions from the 1950’s music of Bobby Day through to a modern interpretation by Abbie Betinis from the Justice Choir Song book called Love Is. The Makana Youth Choir is an energetic choir of singers from grades 2-5. They are very excited to be putting on their first live performance since the onset of Covid. For this concert Makana will be joined by the fabulous musicians Brandon Bronson on percussion, Bo Curtis on flute, and Shirley Bunyan on piano.
Guest choir Viva Chorale will also perform a few pieces and then be joined in a grand finale with Makana Youth Choir, and all the musicians.
Join us on Friday November 26 at 7:30pm for joyful and inspiring music which as many of the holidays in November and December teach us that hope is the thing….and it truly does spring eternal.
Proudly sponsored by Galleons Lap Photography, The Lost Chords, and Viva Chorale.
ArtSpring terms and conditions of sale (2021-22 season)
• Proof of vaccination is required for every patron age 12+ attending an event. Starting on October 24 the Public Health Order requires proof that those attending events have received two vaccinations at least seven days prior. Patrons age 19+ are also required to show a piece of valid government photo ID. Get your BC Vaccine Card here.
• Patrons must present a valid proof of vaccination each time they attend an event. Patrons unable to show proof will be denied entry, refunds will not be issued. Vaccination records will not be kept on file by ArtSpring.
• Face masks are mandatory at all times. Masks are available but please try to bring your own.
• Tickets are sold as Reserved Seating, with a capacity determined by the public health order in place at the time of the event.
• Advance ticket sales only. There is no pre-show sales service. Tickets purchased online and by phone can be picked up at the entry door.
• Enter the theatre at the back doors, from the lower parking lot (McPhillips Ave). The upper parking lot will be closed and front entrance will be closed.
• Arrive between 6:30-7:15pm (for a 7:30pm event) and 1:30-2:15pm (for a 2:30pm event).
• Doors close five minutes before performance time – strictly no late admittance.
• Follow floor markings and all signage present at ArtSpring.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Washrooms are open.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from patrons who are not in your party when moving through the building.
• Performances are 75-90 minutes, plus introduction, from September-December 2021. We anticipate longer events from January 2022.
• There is no intermission and no concession service from September-December 2021. We anticipate intermissions and concessions from January 2022.
• Please do not attend the performance: if you or anyone from your party feel unwell; if you or anyone you have come in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you are unable to attend for health reasons please contact the ArtSpring box office for a refund.
• If you are unable to abide by these policies please refrain from attending. Any patrons not following BC Health regulations or ArtSpring policies will be asked to leave.