Thursday July 8 – Sunday July 11 | 7:30pm
Harry Manx has a following around the globe as one of the most captivating and unique musicians. Best known for his mastery of the Indian instrument the “Mohan Veena”, along with a variety of slide guitars, banjos, harmonica and vocals. His music is often described as ‘Mysticssippi’ due to the subtle blending of Blues and Indian classical. Harry has had six Juno nominations, seven Blues Artist of the Year awards and two Best Blues Recordings awards.
But all that aside, Harry is a Salt Spring resident and proud of it.
Terms & Conditions of sale relating to the safety protocols in place at ArtSpring:
Your safety is our priority. We are taking all measures to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable theatre setting, and we are following current regulations provided by the provincial government, WorkSafeBC, and ActSafeBC. Following the July 1 update, and for the comfort of all patrons, ArtSpring has the following safety measures in place:
- Arrive between 6:55-7:15pm (for a 7:30pm event). Doors close at 7:25pm – latecomers will not be admitted.
- Advance ticket sales only. There is no pre-show Box Office service.
- Tickets are sold as General Seating. A seating map is prepared in advance, and your seat numbers will be given to you on arrival. If you wish to sit with other ticket holders, please let the Box Office know no later than 24 hours before the event.
- There will be physical distancing between your cohort and the next. Each group will have their own entry point to a seating row.
- No paper tickets will be issued – guest-list check-in on arrival.
- Entrance to the theatre is via the external steps, from the lower parking lot. The upper parking lot will be closed and front entrance will be closed. If you are unable to use the steps and/or require assistance, please contact the Box Office.
- Follow floor markings and all signage present at ArtSpring.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Face masks are recommended for anyone who is not fully vaccinated (14 days from a second vaccination). For everyone’s comfort, please wear a mask when you are moving around the theatre. Masks are available at the door but please try to bring your own.
- Washroom facilities are limited. The single stall, gender neutral washroom will be available.
- Performances are 75 minutes, plus introduction.
- There is no intermission and no concession service.
- Exit from the theatre will be via the external steps, or the front door only. There is no exit through the lower lobby.
- If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms please do not attend the concert – stay home and get tested, and contact the Box Office for a refund.