A live theatre presentation in conjunction with the Collaborations In A Time of Covid exhibition in the gallery.
Emcee Richard Steel, with:
– Nadine Shelley reading.
– Thea Chapman on collaboration and Richard Steel reading from stories.
– Susan Benson on the theatre of war, how and what to tell.
– Taryn Muldoon voice recording with comments from Tai Whelon.
– Kathy Page reading from “Dear Evelyn”, with Gabrielle Jensen.
Tickets are free, but must be reserved in advance. Call or email the box office by October 24 to book your seat – 250.537.2102 email@example.com, or RESERVE ONLINE.
COVID-19 safety protocols
Your safety is our priority. We are taking all measures to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable theatre setting, and we are following current regulations provided by the provincial government, WorkSafeBC, and ActSafeBC. For each performance we are selling a maximum of 50 tickets, advance sales only. Your seating will have appropriate social distancing between your party and the next. Each party will have their own entry point to a seating row. An additional entrance and exit will be used to load in and out of the theatre. If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms please do not attend the concert and contact the box office. ArtSpring will be providing hand sanitizer, and facemasks are required when entering and exiting the theatre due to narrow doorways. Masks are not mandatory whilst in your seat.
- Patrons required to give name and contact number for all ticketholders in their party at time of purchase
- Maximum group size is 6.
- No paper tickets – guest list on arrival
- Arrival via lower parking lot only (upper parking lot will be closed).
- Staff wearing PPE
- Masks available to attendees
- Merchandise is pre-ordered and delivered to your seat
- No intermission and no concession
- Cleaning/disinfecting entire space before and after the event
- Please maintain social distance from others outside of your party
Please see Box Office for full terms and conditions of sale.