THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL 2022.
The Box Office is in contact with existing ticket holders.
At Your Service – The Life and Yarns of Robert Service (part 2) continues Jeffrey Renn’s work on the spectacularly popular poet’s life. Created from autobiographical sources, this play is performed in poem, song, and storytelling by acclaimed Canadian actor Jeffrey Renn.
Jeffrey Renn is an actor, director, teacher, clown, and – always – a master storyteller. He is an alumnus of the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, where he studied acting and has an MFA in Directing from the University of Victoria. Jeffrey was a member of the acting companies at the Shaw and Stratford Festivals and has appeared on Broadway in Moliere’s The Miser and Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing.
Proudly sponsored by Joan Farlinger and Mouat’s Clothing Co.
Photo: Azzarello Photography
COVID-19 safety protocols
Your safety is our priority. We are taking all measures to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable theatre setting, and we are following current regulations provided by the provincial government, WorkSafeBC, and ActSafeBC. For each performance we are selling a maximum of 50 tickets, advance sales only. Your seating will have appropriate social distancing between your party and the next. Each party will have their own entry point to a seating row. An additional entrance and exit will be used to load in and out of the theatre. If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms please do not attend the concert and contact the box office. ArtSpring will be providing hand sanitizer, and facemasks are required when entering and exiting the theatre due to narrow doorways. Masks are not mandatory whilst in your seat.
- Patrons required to give name and contact number for all ticketholders in their party at time of purchase
- Maximum group size is 6.
- No paper tickets – guest list on arrival
- Arrival via lower parking lot only (upper parking lot will be closed).
- Staff wearing PPE
- Masks available to attendees
- Merchandise is pre-ordered and delivered to your seat
- No intermission and no concession
- Cleaning/disinfecting entire space before and after the event
- Please maintain social distance from others outside of your party
Please see Box Office for full terms and conditions of sale.