ArtSpring Treasure Fair
ArtSpring could not be in operation without the support of our community and Treasure Fair is no exception. Ticket sales and theatre rentals amount to only 42% of ArtSpring’s operating budget. Treasure Fair is the major annual fundraiser that contributes to half of our fundraising efforts.
Treasure Fair is a phenomenal event that is organized almost exclusively by volunteers. We have great fun meeting donors and talking to business owners who donate items, skills, and experiences that we then auction off at our gala auction weekend.
Fabulous restaurants, scooter rentals, vintage jewelry, furniture, wine, coffee, yoga, original art work, and a spa day are among the treasures and experiences that have been donated in support of this year’s Treasure Fair.
Auction Gala at ArtSpring July 16, 17, 18
Thursday, July 16 (10am – 5pm)
• View silent auction items at ArtSpring during the day
Friday, July 17 (10am – 9pm)
• View silent auction items at ArtSpring during the day and during the evening performance of Bongeziwe Mabandla
Saturday, July 18th (10am – 9:30pm)
• View silent auction items at ArtSpring starting at 10am
• 5:30pm the evening begins with light food offerings and wine
• 6:30pm First Silent Auction Closing
• 7:00pm Live Auction with Auctioneer Arvid Chalmers
• 8:15pm Second Silent Auction Closing
For a sneak peak of auction items, visit our online Treasure Fair Auction Catalogue.