Audio Visual Equipment
- Overhead projector, with cart
- 60″ x 60″ overhead projection screen on tripod
- Floor or table top easel with 24 x 46″ white board and flip chart
- 19″ TV monitor with built-in VCR
- Carousel slide projector
- Portable mixer/amplifier utilizing stage monitors as speakers and stage microphone equipment. (see Theatre Audio).
- BenQ MS510 – 2,700 lumen portable video projector
Theatre Audio/Video Facilities
- NEC 380 – 3000 lumens video projector
- 9 X 12 Video screen (motorized mounted at the proscenium)
- 18 X 26 Harkness Cinema screen mounted just in front of the cyc near the upstage wall
- LG Bluray Player HDMI (Also plays normal DVD)
- 5.1 Surround sound system.
- VHS Player
- 52″ HD flatscreen monitor in the Lobby
- PC (for controlling the projector and used for slide and multimedia presentations)
- Bell Expressvue HD Satellite receiver.